Business 101 is not Your Ordinary Training Program!
- All-inclusive, 9-week customized program that includes real world expertise from small business owners
- Offers the opportunity for participants to have all their questions and concerns answered
- Participate in strategic planning
- Establish a firm foundation of what small business is all about
Who Needs This Program:
- New business start-up or growing business (that need a refresher)
- Employees of a small business that want to add value and support in their job
- Anyone desiring knowledge and growth of entrepreneurship and how a business works
…that the road to success begins with a passion for an idea, a business plan on research and analysis, and the persistence to pursue the vision and by attending Business 101 will ensure your success.
Our Offer to YOU:
- Fees to attend this event are all-inclusive for the 9-week program
- Cost to attend is a $275 investment (Ask about how to qualify for a scholarship)
- CEU’s available for additional $25.00
Better Answers. Better Decisions.
- Session 1 – Entrepreneurship: Personal Goals and Finances
- Session 2 – Business Management: Accounting and Management Systems
- Session 3 – Legal Entities and Intellectual Property
- Session 4 – Business Planning: Market Research
- Session 5 – Marketing Plan – Why the ideal target market is important
- Session 6 – Website Essentials and Relevance of Social Media
- Session 7 – Business Financials: Start up and Ongoing Costs
- Session 8 – Financial Statements and Cash Flow – Cash flow 101
- Session 9 – Financing, Crowdfunding & SBA
Intro to Quickbooks
With Intro to QuickBooks training, you will learn how to properly set up QuickBooks to fit your business needs.
- Navigating in QuickBooks
- File Installation and Setup overview
- Working with Lists / Centers
- Working with Bank Accounts (Overview of Bank Reconciliation and Online Banking)
- Using other Accounts (Overview of Credit Card reconciliation, Asset Accounts and Loan Tracking
- Entering Sales Information
- Receiving Payments and Making Deposits
- Entering and Paying Bills
All classes will be taught by a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and will be taught using a PowerPoint presentation and using QuickBooks software for instruction. Manuals are very useful for attendee follow-up and practice. No computer is necessary!